Wednesday 15 June 2011

A Seal & A Face

This photo was taken last September at Underwater World.
I was a parent helper with my Prep boy (at the time)'s class.
I took a lot of photos on that day, no surprise there, and loved the ones I caught of this delightful seal who really turned on a show.
I've looked at this photo many times but it wasn't until yesterday when it popped up on my screensaver that I noticed something and was very surprised.
Of course the seal is gorgeous, look at his eyes!
But staring at me yesterday, was the ghostlike reflection of my little boy in the glass.
I had never noticed that before!
Of all the children standing in front of the glass window...his is the only face that you can see clearly.
And the look of joy on his face is so beautiful.
I still can't believe it.
I now think this photo is amazing!

3 comments:

  1. That's bloody BEAUTIFUL! One of the best candid, non-professional shots I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! Sometimes great things happen and you don't even realize it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is incredible Thea, what a brilliant snap! I love seals and this little guy looks so darn cute. Lovely to capture such a golden moment :o)

    ReplyDelete

A little comment goes a long way