Tuesday 31 December 2013

FMS Photo a Day Challenge - December 2013

I've been playing along with the Photo a Day Challenge set by
since August 1012 and haven't missed a single day.
Nope, not one day!

Now I'm back at it for December.
I add to this post daily
and also post the photos to the
FMS Photo A Day Facebook group.




1. RED Teachers' gifts...pretty candle holders and handmade (by me) beaded coasters.



2. WHERE I STOOD This is the view of our Christmas tree from where I stood admiring it last night after Miss 6 helped me decorate it yesterday.



3. SILVER I love the sparkly silver swan on our Christmas tree.



4. TINY My tiny grand piano charm. I'd love to have a real one...someday...



5. IN THE CUPBOARD What's in the cupboard? Wouldn't you like to know...



6. SHADOW The Christmas tree casts this lovely shadow on the wall.



7. 6 O'CLOCK I'm always up at 6 o'clock but I missed it by 10 minutes today. That was my sleep-in for my first day of holidays!



8. I SHOP HERE One of my favourite places, I could spend hours and hours here.



9. THIS IS THE WEATHER TODAY Cloudy! Can anyone else see a baby boxing kangaroo?



10. R IS FOR...My husband's brand new record! Yes, they still make them. Yes, it's white! And yes he does have a little crush on her...who doesn't?!



11. GREEN What's green and sparkly and only comes out once a year? My little green disco ball Christmas Tree decoration, of course!



12. JOY IS...on my Christmas Tree!



13. COMPOSITION Three Bottle Trees in country Queensland.



14. DRINK Someone needs another drink at my husband's 25th school reunion!



15. LIGHTS Our Christmas lights...aren't they pretty?



16. MAKES YOU FEEL MERRY Pink Christmas decorations!



17. TREE I was going to post a photo of our Christmas tree today (like I'm guessing many people will) but I took this on the farm on the weekend and love it so I'm going with this one instead. I loved the golden afternoon light on the tree and the storm clouds in the background.



18. BIG On this day, 11 years ago, my husband and I were in Europe on our honeymoon. Here he is with Big Ben in the background. He's a bit cold, can you tell?



19. 'TIS THE SEASON TO make cute Christmas toys for my Miss 6!

20. I'M LISTENING TO this...I love it as much as the kids do!



21. ON THE DOOR at Mum's house. He used to "Ho ho ho" but I think he has a flat battery.



22. SPARKLY A bit of sparkly bling on the Christmas tree.



23. TRADITION Our little family tradition is to leave Santa sacks out on Christmas Eve.



24. WRAPPED in fabric! My favourite way to wrap Christmas gifts is to sew bags using Christmas fabric and tie them up with ribbons.



25. BEST BIT OF YOUR DAY Watching the kids play at the beach after Christmas lunch with their Dad, uncle and cousin...and not having to get in!



26. WHERE YOU SLEPT In the same room as my little guy, who's not so little any more! You never know where you'll end up on Christmas night at Grandma's house.



27. WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW Enjoying a delicious lemon and ginger cheesecake with my husband at a lovely new cafe/restaurant at Kooralbyn.



28. SOMETHING AWESOME The sunset on the farm was pretty awesome 2 days ago!



29. REFLECT: BEST BIT OF 2013 The best thing we did this year was buy a block of land right back in January. It has given us a place to escape to appreciate the peace and quite. Hopefully the best bit of 2014 will be building on it!


30. YOU Yes....YOU!! (Well the prompt wasn't "ME") ;)



31. CELEBRATE I'm sure there'll be plenty of these tonight. Can't wait to see the Sydney fireworks on the telly! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. I hope 2014 is bigger, better, brighter and your best year yet!! Thanks for being such a great bunch of peeps to hang around the interwebs with.



FMS Photo a Day 365 Photos for 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way