Monday 31 March 2014

FMS Photo a Day Challenge - March 2014

I've been playing along with the Photo a Day Challenge set by
since August 2012 and haven't missed a single day.
Nope, not one day!

Now I'm back at it for another New Year.
I add to this post daily
and also post the photos to the
FMS Photo A Day Facebook group.








1 YELLOW - A beautiful yellow rose in my Aunty Rose's garden.



2 SOMETHING BORROWED - Miss 6's library books...



3 MY NAME IS...on my baby brooch and baby bracelet. They're so old now they're practically antique!



4 ON MY MIND - Finishing fete items and posting promised owls!! I'm getting lots of relief teaching work at the moment...which is great...but this work business is getting in the way of the things I really want to do! 



5 SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH I - My boy, Isaac, playing on his iPod!



6 CHAIR - A BIG chair at Rainbow Beach



7 FLY - A big, shiny green one!



8 IN THE CORNER - A collection of old stuff in the corner of our garden steps.



9 10AM - At 10am today we were on the M1 driving to Caloundra and just passing Aussie World and the Ettamogah Pub!



10 FAR AWAY - Far away in time and distance...we did love Florence 11 years ago. How I wish we could go back with my good camera!!



11 SOMETHING GOOD - A friend inviting me to see her newly inherited Royal Family collection is something VERY good!!






13 FRESH - As fresh as...a daisy



14 CARE - It takes a lot of care and attention to detail to get this new pattern right...but I'm loving it!



15 EVENING - Early evening in our backyard. I love this view and this time of day.



16 BEAUTIFULLY ORDINARY - A brand new rose, it happens all the time, but it's always beautiful!



17 TODAY'S WEATHER - I love Autumn! It's such a relief after summer...but not when the forecast for today's weather is 37°!! I just have one thing to say, "Rack off, Summer!! You have overstayed your welcome!"



18 FIVE YEARS AGO - Five years ago they were this big, now they're this big. Time sure does fly!!



19 CROPPED - I cropped the background to get closer to the grasshopper.



20 LETTER - I love this letter from my now Miss 6. She wrote it last year when she was 5 and in Prep. It was on the fridge for a long time, now I'm moving it to her "Special Folder".



21 FULL - The church was full this morning for assembly led by my 9 year old boy's class.



22 MORNING - I just realized that there are only two weeks of school left until the holidays! Then we'll be off to the family farm. Here's one of my favourite photos of the farm in the morning taken around this time last year. I can't wait to see the cows again...and my family, of course!



23 I'M LOVING...my little girl in her brand new onesie! She's loving it, too. Can you tell?



24 ONE OF A KIND - A very cool old juke box in my friend's house. I think she said it used to be a petrol bowser...that's got to be one of a kind!



25 SOFT - Just a weed in the garden...



26 I AM HERE...in my garden thrilled to see that it is wet! We finally FINALLY had some good rain last night!



27 SOMETHING I MADE - This cute rainbow hat for my gorgeous girl!



28 NOSTALGIA - I love memorabilia, old things, old photos. Especially this photo of my grandparents that I saw for the first time at my Grandma's funeral a few years ago. I see so many family members in both of them. And it makes me wish I knew them way back then...ahhhhh nostalgia....



29 STICKY - I could not wait to get my sticky little fingers on a copy of the local paper this morning. Why? Because I am IN IT!! Well, my Miss 6 kind of stole the show but I don't mind one little bit! :D



30 FAST - Fast cars smashing into each other! Some people are crazy, but it is fun to watch!



31 FAUX - A faux turtle in our garden....I know, it's so lifelike, isn't it? ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way