Monday 30 June 2014

FMS Photo a Day Challenge - June 2014

I've been playing along with the Photo a Day Challenge set by
since August 2012 and haven't missed a single day.
Nope, not one day!

Now I'm back at it for another New Year.
I add to this post daily
and also post the photos to the
FMS Photo A Day Facebook group.




1. Joy - This morning the joy wasn't in the flowers, or even taking the photos. The joy was in escaping my house for a few moments and getting some quiet time all to myself.



2. Doing - I'm doing a jigsaw puzzle (instead of doing something productive like sewing or housework!!) because I've just discovered you can make them from your own photos and I'm totally hooked! 



3. Family - There are no recent photos of my little family all together because one of us is always missing...taking the photo...usually me. So here's another little family I came across at the local duck pond. I can totally relate to the parents burying their heads in the sand...pond.



4. Ordinary - It is not an ordinary day when my husband comes home from the supermarket with flowers for me...just because...



5. 11 o'clock - At 11 o'clock today I had my "Relief Teacher" hat on. I was replacing the learning enhancement teacher so had everything from Yr 1 to Yr 6/7s. Can you see what our school calls the learning support area?



6. Adventure - Our kind of adventure is finding new picnic spots...and on this occasion, finding a big tree to climb!



7. Pattern - I used this pattern recently to make a cute little dress for my Miss 6.




8. T is for... ME...Thea! In a tiara!! This is a few years old...when I used to take selfies. I don't anymore because I feel old and fat and don't like myself in photos now. But I do let my husband take the occasional photo of me with the kids because I know it's important to not always be behind the camera...like my new profile pic taken a few weeks ago.



9. We live here - In the town that saved Queensland!



10. Flying - Getting a good photo of birds flying is not easy. So can you imagine my absolute delight when I discovered I'd captured this?!



11. The beginning - The beginning of a brand new day...fingers crossed it's a good one. I have to have a biopsy on a spot on the side of my nose today and I'm extremely nervous about it!



12. Pastel - I've always loved pastel colours! They are my absolute favourites. As is this bowl set, I can never decide which colour to use.



13. Simply - My dream house in my dream location...simply perfect!



14. Cross - As I was taking this photo of the stunning sunset, I was cursing the power pole in the way. But when I saw the photo it looked like a cross and I really liked it. 



15. Lovely - There's nothing more lovely than roses growing in your own garden.



16. In the shadows - Last night's sunset was the most spectacular I've seen for awhile. Some of the clouds were in the shadows...but most were stunning oranges and pinks. Simply stunning.



17. Peaceful - There is nothing more peaceful than the face of a sleeping child.



18. Quirky - I thought this coffee table that we saw at the country markets was pretty quirky. As was the maker. When we stood looking at it and giggling he said, "Don't stand there too long, I'm always looking for extra legs!"



19. Habit - I only have one. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Love my wine! This isn't mine, but I wish it was!!



20. Yay! The first thing Miss 6 said when she woke up this morning was, "It's Sports Day, YAY!" And she came 3rd in her running race...double YAY!! 



21. Here I am - On top of the world (aka Montville/Maleny) watching my husband admiring the view that I was admiring myself a few moments before.



22. Growing - The Orange Trumpet Creeper growing over our fence and side hedge has such a pretty winter flower.



23. In this moment - All that mattered were the bubbles...



24. What June looks like - Misty mornings and spectacular sunrises...taken moments ago.



25. Sun Flare - My favourite sun flare photo, taken on the farm.



26. Dreaming - I almost used this one yesterday but it fits today's prompt better...I'm still dreaming of the day when we build a house on our beautiful block of land and move here permanently.



27. Loving - I am loving the cold, foggy mornings!



28. Bed - I am on holidays! This is my bed for the next 7 nights. Yeah.....nice!! :D



29. Delight - It was a delight to wake up to this view this morning!



30. The end - The end of the earth. Be careful you don't fall off!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way