Thursday 31 July 2014

FMS Photo a Day Challenge - July 2014

I've been playing along with the Photo a Day Challenge set by
since August 2012 and haven't missed a single day.
Nope, not one day!

Now I'm back at it for another New Year.
I add to this post daily
and also post the photos to the
FMS Photo A Day Facebook group.


1. Red + White - It's sandcastle building time!



2. Something Beginning With K - Kirra Point...and the magnificent iron eagle at the top.



3. Match - Sun, sea & sand...it's a match!



4. Stars - The sun making thousands of little stars in the sea.



5. On The Table - I so enjoyed this, on the table, on our holidays. Farewell Coolangatta...until next year...



6. View - Yesterday we arrived home after a week long holiday at the Gold Coast. I have posted lots of ocean view photos already so this one is from a day trip we took to Springbrook. My 9 year old boy is taking in the view. You can just see the high rise buildings in the background.



7. First - Two days ago I was so very excited to be one of the first people to see my sister's books in print! Yes, that's her name on the covers!! Cannot wait to read them. 



8. I've Never...been in a hot air balloon but they take off from the farm quite regularly. I've been promised a free ride...one day... (I'll post a photo my brother took yesterday in the comments.)


Greg's photo

9. Alive - Or NOT alive in this case! I killed the beautiful Cyclamen that my Miss 6 lovingly chose for me for Mother's Day. Bad Mummy!! 



10. Sharp - The sewing machine needle is sharp and in 30+ years of sewing I've never caught my finger...yet...



11. Gold - I'm a white gold kind of girl.




12. Interior - The interior of my rose.



13. Look Up - Standing under a tree fern...look up!



14. Old School - Old School farming.



15. Torn - When it's not for something special...it's much quicker than cutting!



16.Listening to...Katy Perry...on red vinyl!



17. Sunshine - The sunshine trying to break through the fog this morning...just how we're all feeling today.



18. Admire - I admire anyone who has the patience and skill to carve this. It's a Peruvian carved gourd that we found at the local antique store yesterday. The artisan carved his name on the bottom so I looked him up and here he is...the magic of internet! Pedro Veli



19. Curly - Curly tendrils on a choko vine.



20. Moment - The moment I saw these last Thursday, I knew I had to have them. It was love at first sight. I often admire things at antique stores but the price usually puts me off. When I looked at the price tag on these...I knew they could be mine. And when I got home and did a little Google searching, I discovered that they are vintage German Hofbauer crystal glasses. From this moment on...I am collecting beautiful glasses.



21. Basic - Basic play is the best way to learn when you're in Prep! And yes, she did end up putting 7 in the right place.



22. I Wore This! Earrings that I made a few years ago.



23. Macro - I didn't realize how pretty tiny coriander flowers were...until I saw them in macro.



24. Water - My favourite kind of water...falling water. I love the sound.



25. Home - Flowers are a lovely way to brighten up our home. My husband bought these for me because I've been a bit sick this week.



26. Fun - This week the kids brought home their school photos. I thought I'd have a bit of fun and make a collage of our little family all around the same age of 6ish...cute, no? I didn't take the photos...but I did make the collage!



27. Ten - Miss 6 was up early this morning to set up her shop. She had a good variety of things to sell, I spent ten dollars!



28. Cool - It was a cool, foggy start to the day yesterday, but warmed up to a perfect winter day.



29. Repeat - I've been listening to this song on repeat...love it!



30. Lost - A lost tooth...well she didn't really lose it, it's in amongst all that glitter somewhere!



31. Rise - One thing is certain, the sun will rise every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way