Sunday 11 January 2015

FMS Photo a Day Challenge - Week 2 2015



Monday 5: Square - I read square...I think, "I don't have a square to spare"... #favouriteSeinfeldquotes



Tuesday 6: Round - Yesterday I saw lots of crocheted granny squares for the daily prompt. This morning I have been working on crocheted rounds. They're going to be cute little owls. Pic of some I've done over the last few days as well.



Wednesday 7: Currently reading - I'm currently re-reading a book by my favourite author, Kate Morton. I love this on the first page of "The Distant Hours"....makes me wish "The True History of the Mud Man" was a real book that I could read also...



Thursday 8: Landscape - My landscape for most of the day...that's Maria Sharapova out there!



Friday 9: Pattern - I love the owl pattern on this fabric...hmmm, what to do with it?



Saturday 10: Hello!



Sunday 11: I see...the sea






No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way