Friday 16 January 2015

FMS Photo a Day Challenge - Week 3 2015



Monday 12: Bright - A bright and beautiful Rainbow Lorikeet in my brother & sister-in-law's garden.



Tuesday 13: Lucky Number - Friday the 13th may be unlucky for some. But we were married on a Friday the 13th so we always say it's our lucky day! 



Wednesday 14: New - I love my new bag that I got for Christmas. I had one exactly the same in green...but when I saw it in pink, I just HAD to have it!



Thursday 15: Old - My old charm bracelet (c. 1985) on my even older piano (c. 1945). The piano was my grandmother's 21st birthday present.



Friday 16: Nature - Isn't nature amazing? We have five of these chrysalises on our little lime tree. I'm desperately hoping I capture the moment the butterflies emerge.



Saturday 17: Jump - You might as well jump. Go ahead and jump!



Sunday 18: Today is...summer salad weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way